Short Description: Exciting opportunity to utilise your expertise in environmental databases to support the environment team at this growing energy company, Brisbane CBD location, competitive Package.
- Career development opportunities
- Brisbane CBD location – with travel to sites
- Rapidly growing energy company
We’re always looking for new environments to explore, new boundaries to push and new opportunities to grow. As a leading cleaner energy company backed by the experience of Royal Dutch Shell and PetroChina, Arrow Energy is brimming with gas opportunities. With huge growth plans on the horizon, our Groundwater Management team is now looking to appoint a Database Coordinator.
Reporting to the Team Leader Groundwater your role will develop and maintain database systems for integrated management of diverse range of scientific data used for water, groundwater and soil management and analysis.
The accountabilities of this role include the following and more:
- Develop efficient systems for data management linking Arrow Energy’s production and appraisal wells with private groundwater well information.
- Liaise with the QLD Department of Environment and Natural Resource Management (DERM) regarding updates to groundwater information.
- Prepare maps using ESRI based software for land access and analysis purposes associated with the baseline assessment of private groundwater bores.
To be successful, you will hold a degree in Environmental Science/Management with majors in electronic management of environmental information and/or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or and/or GIS mapping. It is essential the successful applicant have demonstrated experience with developing electronic databases for environmental management purposes. Previous Hydstra database experience would be highly regarded.
In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies.
To apply for this role, please click on the following link http://arrowenergy.nga.net.au/?jati=DE5D46B3-E763-F41C-8C62-6D576B6BE7E2
For further queries please contact Stacey Hodgens, Recruitment Advisor on 07 3012 4173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.